Feet problems is a common problems in today’s society. Ailments relating to the lack of arch support insoles is one of them. We walk a lot on completely flat surfaces like office and workshop areas. Our feet are not designed for that. We are designed to walk and run on uneven terrain while hunting for animals and gathering nuts and berries.
The arch of your foot is put together with two types of bones – tarsal and metatarsal bones. Tendons and ligaments help support.
Your arches help you:
- Absorb stress
- Stabilize body
- Adapt to uneven surfaces
Identifying the need for arch support
Identify whether you have:
- Pain behind or on the inside of your ankle bone?
- Does the pain get worse when you’re standing, walking or running?
Is it serious?
Never let arch pain go on without treatment. Your arch support the weight of your entire body and arch pain tends to affect other areas of your feet, ankles, knees, legs and back.
Treatment and moving forward – getting arch support for your feet
The following may lessen arch pain and prevent additional lower body and feet problems.
- Orthotics / shoe inserts
- Arch supports
- Strengthening your muscles
- Wear comfortable and supportive shoes with insoles that fully support the arch
Firm adjustable arch support helps control, stabilize and balance the foot.
The insole is heat-moldable for a custom fit.
SpenCore layer absorbs shock and reduces friction to improve overall foot comfort.
- 3/4 length for additional toe room in tight shoes
- Cushioning layer to absorbs shock and impact
- Moldable arch insert helps support and control the foot
- 7 sizes for correct arch placement
- Fabric that helps prevent blisters while controlling odor
support that make the original Superfeet Green the most famous Superfeet insole.
- Stabilizer Cap
- Deep Heel Cup
- Biomechanical Shape
- High-Density Foam Layer
- Organic, Odor-Control Coating
The pressure relief insole was designed by a team of doctors and
pedorthists to improve balance and body alignment.
- Body heat moldable customized fit
- Additional support for extra forefoot & ball of foot pain relief
- Metatarsal Arch contoured to redistribute weight
- Cushioning layers provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility
- Custom made air flow channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep heel cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- Insoles are trim-to-fit in the forefoot area
- Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots
- Runs 1/4 inch thick at toe and 1/2 inch thick at heel